Saturday 23 November 2013

Dungeons and Dragons

Six kids, teleported to an unknown world full of monsters, magic and mystery. Given the powers of Ranger, Thief, Barbarian, Magician, Acrobat and Cavalier, guided only by a crossbreed of Yoda and Paul Daniels, known as Dungeon Master trying to find a way back home.

Dungeons and Dragons really needed no introduction, but I had to fill a little space before the video!

The series was never officially completed, and the final episode never got animated. However the script for the last episode 'Requiem' can be found here - http://www.dungeonsdragonscartoon.com/2009/08/requiem.html

Fun Tip - Keep your ears peeled and you will notice that the voice actor for Venger is Peter Cullen, the same person who voiced Optimus Prime in Transformers!

Also check out the end of the episode for a total bombshell!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Calum..saw your status on FB so decided to come and check things out. Blogs looking good!!! I added you on google+ too. The first in my 'family' circle. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say hoe D&D was one of my favourite cartoons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tanya! I really appreciate it! Glad you are enjoying the blog! Got lots more to post over the next few weeks!
    Would you mind putting a share out on your Facebook feed for me please? I'd like as much exposure as possible!

    ReplyDelete